Aristocratic by design, this vibrant and joyous floral rug is reminiscent of French Rococo style. Delicately depicted in muted shades of mushroom with hints of moss, its understated palette glows with the brilliant sheen of pure silken highlights. A delightful counterpoint of subtle coloration, luminous patination and soft, lush texture.
Featuring subtly refined color palettes and exquisite designs, this collection epitomizes a beautifully understated elegance. Striking silk highlights accentuate key elements of each pattern to create a brilliant luminosity, sublime texture and stunning sophistication. Incredibly soft fields and a luxurious plush pile conspire together to ensure that each rug feels as fabulous as it looks. Finest New Zealand Wool. Genuine Silk. Power Loom Knotted. Imported.
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer. All that is absolutely required to care for your rug is regular vacuuming (without using a beater bar) and spot cleaning stains. However, with a few simple additional steps, like using a rug pad and turning your rug 180 degrees once a year to ensure even wear and fading, you can further extend the life of your rug.
Shipping & Returns
- Do you ship internationally?
- At this time we do not ship internationally.
- What do you charge for shipping?
- We ship free within the contiguous United States.
- Do you offer in-home or "white glove" delivery service?
- How do I track my order?
- Call Nancy at 513.793.9505, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or use our contact us page.
- How long will it take to receive my order?
- Normally you will receive your rug in 7-10 days.
- How do I properly receive an oversized rug?