Rich russet emboldens traditional Persian florals that blossom in eternal elegance across the center ground and border of this superbly designed piece. The handiwork of a master is apparent in the lustrous flat-weave that captures every nuance of botanical detail in soft shades of golden beige, bayleaf and freshwater blue.
Nourison's patented Ì_ÌÇ_Ì_ÌÇ_‰۪å±SoumakÌ_ÌÇ_Ì_ÌÇ_? weave was specifically created to give these sophisticated masterpieces the elegant, antique look of fine museum originals. The detailed designs range from traditional Persian to elegant Besararbian floral patterns. These sensational flat-weaves add texture and uncompromising style to any room at a fraction of the cost of the originals.100% Wool ?̻?ÊÌ___ Hand woven
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer. All that is absolutely required to care for your rug is regular vacuuming (without using a beater bar) and spot cleaning stains. However, with a few simple additional steps, like using a rug pad and turning your rug 180 degrees once a year to ensure even wear and fading, you can further extend the life of your rug.
Shipping & Returns
- Do you ship internationally?
- At this time we do not ship internationally.
- What do you charge for shipping?
- We ship free within the contiguous United States.
- Do you offer in-home or "white glove" delivery service?
- How do I track my order?
- Call Nancy at 513.793.9505, email email@example.com, or use our contact us page.
- How long will it take to receive my order?
- Normally you will receive your rug in 7-10 days.
- How do I properly receive an oversized rug?