The city may big and bustling, but this artistic hand-drawn design injects a warm, inviting energy into any room. Powerloomed for long wear and simple spot cleaning, this Miles area rug from Nourison is a welcome dose of whimsy.
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer. All that is absolutely required to care for your rug is regular vacuuming (without using a beater bar) and spot cleaning stains. However, with a few simple additional steps, like using a rug pad and turning your rug 180 degrees once a year to ensure even wear and fading, you can further extend the life of your rug.
Shipping & Returns
- Do you ship internationally?
- At this time we do not ship internationally.
- What do you charge for shipping?
- We ship free within the contiguous United States.
- Do you offer in-home or "white glove" delivery service?
The Rug Gallery ships FREE within the contiguous United States*. This is standard, curbside delivery and the driver is contracted to deliver to your door.
We can arrange “white glove” delivery at the cost of $119/rug. We will make an appointment to deliver your rug at your convenience. This includes carrying the rug up a maximum of two flights of stairs, unpacking the rug, positioning the rug pad (if applicable) and rolling the rug onto the floor. We will also remove all packaging materials and debris.
Two delivery specialists will be in your home for no more than 30 minutes. This service does NOT include moving furniture or trimming or cutting the pad.
*The Rug Gallery White Glove Delivery is only available to the 48 contiguous United States. Not available for deliveries to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada or Puerto Rico.
- How do I track my order?
- Call Nancy at 513.793.9505, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or use our contact us page.
- How long will it take to receive my order?
- Normally you will receive your rug in 7-10 days.
- How do I properly receive an oversized rug?